Who We Are
Work & Mother exists to make working motherhood easier. Period. Our mission is to support working parents by providing a way for companies to outsource their mother’s rooms while also curating the best resources and leading experts to provide moms with relevant support at the precise time of need.
We are a fast-growing start-up and are looking for amazing candidates to join our team. We are working parents ourselves and put great value on the importance of work-life balance because in the end, we are creating “the space to do both well” not just for our clients but also our employees.
Community & Operations Manager▼
Part-Time/Full-Time – Dallas, Texas
Work & Mother is a commercial lactation suite service with an associated technology to support working parents. This new building amenity makes it easy for tenants to outsource their mothers’ room, satisfying legal obligations while providing a better way to support their employees. Work & Mother is a valuable and impactful solution that supports key initiatives including employee (tenant) experience, female recruitment, positive PR, Fitwel / WELL building certifications and ESG, and procurement from woman-owned suppliers. This turnkey solution improves tenant experience and differentiates commercial real estate properties.
We are currently seeking a Community and Operations Manager to oversee daily operations of our Work & Mother suites in the Dallas area, as well as assist with market business development. This position will oversee Work & Mother Suites, members and other daily operations as needed. Their duties include membership onboarding, system maintenance, marketing implementation, inventory tracking and restocking, and collaborating on business development.
- Assist with daily operations of Work & Mother suites
- Manage communication and onboarding for W&M members
- Member management in our membership management software
- Keep stock of office and suite supplies and place orders when necessary
- Provide marketing team with images and content from Dallas locations for social media and blog tasks as needed
- Help promote support resources on the W&M HUB
- Grow tenant memberships and engagement for Dallas suites
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to Work & Mother emails, and preparing presentations when needed
- In-person visits to the Suites throughout the week
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about understanding the unique needs of working moms
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Jules Lairson.