Who We Are
Work & Mother exists to make working motherhood easier. Period. Our mission is to support working parents by providing a way for companies to outsource their mother’s rooms while also curating the best resources and leading experts to provide moms with relevant support at the precise time of need.
We are a fast-growing start-up and are looking for amazing candidates to join our team. We are working parents ourselves and put great value on the importance of work-life balance because in the end, we are creating “the space to do both well” not just for our clients but also our employees.
Community & Operations Assistant▼
Work & Mother is a network of fully equipped, amenitized lactation suites and an affiliated app that helps moms navigate their dual roles of being a parent and member of the workforce. The Suites satisfy employers legal obligations, while the App’s support resources guide moms from the prenatal period to breastfeeding stage and far beyond, as they simultaneously navigate new stages of their career and parenthood.
We are currently seeking a Community and Operations Assistant to assist with daily operations of our Work & Mother suites as well as internal office management. This position will oversee Work & Mother Suites, members and other daily operations as needed. Their duties include membership onboarding, system maintenance, marketing implementation and some social media management.
- Assist with daily operations of Work & Mother suites
- Manage communication and onboarding for W&M members
- Member management in our membership management software
- Keep stock of office and suite supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist marketing team with social media and blog tasks as needed
- Manage set up and maintenance of W&M HUB
- Grow tenant memberships and engagement for Houston suites
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to Work & Mother emails, and preparing presentations when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, WordPress and WooCommerce preferred
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about understanding of the unique needs of working moms
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Jules Lairson.