Work & Mother Suites
The Work & Mother facilities, which we refer to as “Suites,” are fully equipped & stocked with everything a woman needs to pump during the workday. All she has to do, is show up!
How it Works
- Companies enroll in our corporate membership program (pricing is based on location and number of employees enrolled).
- Employees become W&M members and activate their memberships when ready for maternity leave.
- Companies and employees enjoy the benefits!
W&M operates much like a building gym. So, rather than every company trying to create individual solutions to support working mothers, they can simply join our membership program & enjoy the benefits.
New moms face long-term physical and psychological adjustments, which is why W&M not only addresses privacy, but also the physical and emotional wellbeing of working mothers.
W&M Suites are fully-equipped with:
- Hospital-grade pumps
- Private rooms
- Cleaning & sanitation stations
- Refrigeration & storage options
- Wifi & work stations
- Access to additional equipment & supplies
W&M addresses health and emotional wellbeing with:
- Lactation consultants
- Support network comprised of cohorts of other working mothers
- Educational programming, resources & events
W&M @ The Jones
712 Main St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Work & Mother is located on the ground floor of The Jones at 712 Main (Suite 105, facing Capitol St.).
W&M @ Allen Center
333 Clay St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Work & Mother is located on the ground floor of 3 Allen Center: 333 Clay Street, Suite 150
W&M @ Eastlake
3212 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Coming Summer 2021!
New locations coming soon!
Interested in a suite for your building?