Cultivating Career Confidence Digital Course
Unlock your inner strength for a more confident you!
Have you been:
– Holding yourself back because you are worried about taking on a new risk?
– Struggling to move past the fear of taking on a new challenge?
– Want to take on the next level leadership challenge but are holding yourself back?
– Acting at the edge of your comfort zone and need support?
– Holding yourself back from the career that you really want?
– Want to remove self doubt and move forward?
Imagine being able to…
– Start your own business
– take on the next level leadership challenge at work
– return to paid work
– change careers
– or build confidence to take the leap and make a change
What’s included in this course?
– Identify what is holding you back and learn how to overcome these thoughts
– Learn Parents Pivot’s SWAT framework which includes 7 powerful strategies proven to build confidence in any area
– Develop unstoppable confidence to be your strongest self
– Lifetime access to this course – retake anytime you need a boost
– Face your career challenges with a new found strength
– 8 modules incorporating videos, activities, quizzes, action steps, and tools for moving forward
- Module 1 – Course Introduction
Module 2 – Identify what is holding you back
Module 3 – Learn the SWAT framework
Module 4 – Learn 7 strategies to conquer your fears and build your confidence
Module 5 – Implement strategies
Module 6 – Learn how to reinforce the wins
Module 7 – Learn what to do when things don’t go as planned
Module 8 – Bring it all together
Your gifts are unique and need to be shared. Don’t hold back any longer. Think of the impact that a more confident you can have on you, your family, your team at work, your business, and your community.
Confidence is the key to unlocking career growth and going after your dreams. How much is an increased sense of self confidence worth? Priceless.
Refund Policy: This program is non-refundable, due to the nature of it being a digital product and the inability to actually ‘return’ a physical product.